St. Patrick School Teachers Wish List
You can help the St. Patrick School teachers by purchasing items from their Amazon Wish List. The teachers want these items for their classrooms but would otherwise have to purchase them with their own money. Brittney Lancaster created the Wish List, which can be accessed via the link below. When you go to check out, select the address “Billie Shay address hidden" - that will send the gift straight to the school. Thank you for your support!
Watch Mass Online
View our Facebook page to watch Mass - each Mass is streamed live and you can watch a replay anytime. You don't need a Facebook account to access the videos: Click Here to Watch Mass
At Saints James and Patrick Parish, we enter into relationship with God through the sacraments, prayer, and stewardship. We invite you to Join Our Parish community so you can experience God's eternal love.
St. James 4:30pm
St. James 8:30am
St. Patrick 10:15am
8:00am & 12:10pm (St. Patrick)
6:00pm (St. James)
Beauty Series - St. Patrick
Click the following link to access the ministry scheduling program, or you can also access the program in the ‘Parish Life’ dropdown at the top of this webpage.
Our parish has subscribed to Augustine Institute’s formed.org to provide you access to thousands of faith-based online resources. All you need is an email address to sign up. Here are the instructions:
1) Click the ‘Sign Up’ button on the front page.
2) Click ‘I Belong to a Parish or Organization’, and then enter the name of our parish.
3) Enter your name and email address, and you’re all set!
Empower IL Tax Credit
Click Here to learn about the 75% income tax credit you can receive through the Invest in Kinds Act / Empower Illinois.
Synod on Synodality
Pope Francis formally opened the first phase of the Synod on Synodality with a Mass at St. Peter’s Basilica in October 2021. The plan is for a series of regional, national, and international meetings that will lead up to the Sixteenth Ordinary General Assembly of the Synod of Bishops in October 2023, whose theme is “For a Synodal Church: Communion, Participation, and Mission.”
Click Here to read Bishop Paprocki’s online column regarding the Synod on Synodality
Empowering God's Children - Online
1. Click Here to access the Virtus portal.
2. Click 'First-Time Registrant' and follow the registration process.
3. Do not register for a live session; just select 'Continue' at the bottom of the page.
4. Once your registration is submitted for approval, email [email protected] to inform her that you need access to the online training module. You'll receive an email when the module is assigned to you. Login to your Virtus account to complete the training. You'll receive a certificate when you finish, and your training will be recorded in the diocesan database.
*Due to a recent update, VIRTUS will only be used for the children’s Empowering God’s Children training going forward. The platform is shut down to adult users trying to access the Protecting God’s Children training.
Safe Environment Report
The Diocese of Springfield is committed to continue our efforts to work in partnership with local agencies to prevent any child from being abused or neglected. We also seek to bring about healing where abuse has occurred. Click Here to make a Safe Environment Report.
- Fr. Chris Comerford, Pastor
- Fr. John C Burnette, Pastor Emeritus (in private residence)
- Anita Olson, Office Manager
- Robin Canary, Office Assistant
- Sue Miller, Ministry Scheduler
- Tom Prior, Parish Communications
- Carla Hahn, Financial Secretary
- Pete Brosamer, Maintenance Manager
- Nick Blackburn, School Principal
- Michelle Gillespie, School Secretary
- Kate Tiemann, Organist
Saint of the Day
Here is Franciscan Media's Saint of the Day.