Public Mass is being offered but the dispensation is still in effect if you don't feel safe attending. You no longer need to sign up to attend Mass, but our standard safety precautions still apply at each church.
Watch Sunday Mass & Daily Videos: Click Here (You can watch the Mass replays even if you don’t have a Facebook account.)
Families of Faith Sign-Up
Families of Faith meets on the first Wednesday of each month. Please sign up using the following link, and write the names of all attending family members in the ‘My Comment’ section.
Wednesday, Oct. 7 from 6-8pm at St. Patrick Church: Click Here to Sign Up
Wednesday, Nov. 4 from 6-8pm at St. James Church: Click Here to Sign Up
Wednesday, Dec. 2 from 6-8pm at St. Patrick Church: Click Here to Sign Up
Protecting God's Children Online Instructions
Protecting God's Children training can now be completed online. Here are the instructions:
2. Click on “First-Time Registrant” and follow the account registration process.
3. Do not select a live session to register for...just select “Continue” at the bottom of the page. You will then be directed to another page. Again, do not register for a live training...click “no.”
4. Once you have submitted your account registration for approval, email the Diocesan Director of Office for Safe Environment at [email protected] to inform her that you need access to the online training module. Once you have been assigned the module, you will receive an email
5. To access the online training, log in to your VIRTUS account. At the top of the page,
click on the “Training” tab. On this page you should see the “Protecting God’s Children
Online Awareness Session.” Click the title of the training to begin. NOTE: from that date
the training was assigned, you will have 30 days to complete this session.
6. Once you have completed this training, you will always have access to your certificate of completion on your VIRTUS account. The Office for Safe Environment will record your training completion in the diocesan database.
At Saints James and Patrick Parish, we enter into relationship with God through the sacraments, prayer, and stewardship. We invite you to Join Our Parish community so you can experience God's eternal love.
St. James 4:00pm
St. Patrick 5:30pm
St. James 8:30am
St. Patrick 10:00am
(Adoration 8-11am on 1st Friday of Month)
8:00am & 12:10pm (St. Patrick)
6:00pm (St. James)
Click the following link to access the ministry scheduling program, or you can also access the program in the ‘Parish Life’ dropdown at the top of this webpage.
Saint of the Day
Here is Franciscan Media's Saint of the Day.
First Friday Adoration
Join us for Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament on the first Friday of each month from 8-11am at St. Patrick Church. Confessions and Mass will occur as scheduled.
Our parish has subscribed to Augustine Institute’s formed.org to provide you access to thousands of faith-based online resources. All you need is an email address to sign up. Here are the instructions:
1) Click the ‘Sign Up’ button on the front page.
2) Click ‘I Belong to a Parish or Organization’, and then enter the name of our parish.
3) Enter your name and email address, and you’re all set!
Safe Environment Report
The Diocese of Springfield is committed to continue our efforts to work in partnership with local agencies to prevent any child from being abused or neglected. We also seek to bring about healing where abuse has occurred. Click Here to make a Safe Environment Report.
- Fr. Chris Comerford, Pastor
- Fr. John C Burnette, Pastor Emeritus (in private residence)
- Anita Olson, Office Manager
- Robin Canary, Office Assistant
- Sue Miller, Ministry Scheduler
- Tom Prior, Outreach
- Carla Hahn, Financial Secretary
- Pete Brosamer, Maintenance Manager
- Nick Blackburn, School Principal
- Michelle Gillespie, School Secretary
- Kate Tiemann, Organist