Welcome Back to Mass
As of April 11, Catholics are obligated to attend Mass unless they are in one of the following groups:
- Those 65 years of age or older
- Those at risk for severe illness due to underlying medical conditions as described by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Those who care for the sick, homebound, or infirmed
- Those women who are pregnant
- Those who cannot be accommodated at Mass because the church was at safe-distancing capacity
- Those who are sick or came in contact with someone with COVID-19/flu are obligated to stay home and are therefore excused
More information can be found at https://www.dio.org/backtomass.
You don't need to sign up to attend Mass, but our standard safety precautions still apply at each church.
Watch Sunday Mass & Daily Videos: Click Here (You can watch the Mass replays even if you don’t have a Facebook account.)
Drive-Up Communion: Communion is offered each Sunday starting at 11:30am at St. Patrick Church. Please enter from the North St. entrance, and Fr. Chris will be by the school.
At Saints James and Patrick Parish, we enter into relationship with God through the sacraments, prayer, and stewardship. We invite you to Join Our Parish community so you can experience God's eternal love.
Beauty Series - St. Patrick
St. James 4:00pm
St. Patrick 5:30pm
St. James 8:30am
St. Patrick 10:00am
Friday 11:15am (Adoration an hour before Mass on 1st Friday of Month)
8:00am & 12:10pm (St. Patrick)
6:00pm (St. James)
Click the following link to access the ministry scheduling program, or you can also access the program in the ‘Parish Life’ dropdown at the top of this webpage.
Saint of the Day
Here is Franciscan Media's Saint of the Day.
First Friday Adoration & Confession
Join us for Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament at St. Patrick Church on the first Friday of each month from 10:15-11:15am (an hour before Mass). Confession will be available too.
Protecting God's Children - Online
1. Click Here to access the Virtus portal.
2. Click 'First-Time Registrant' and follow the registration process.
3. Do not register for a live session; just select 'Continue' at the bottom of the page.
4. Once your registration is submitted for approval, email [email protected] to inform her that you need access to the online training module. You'll receive an email when the module is assigned to you. Login to your Virtus account to complete the training. You'll receive a certificate when you finish, and your training will be recorded in the diocesan database.
Our parish has subscribed to Augustine Institute’s formed.org to provide you access to thousands of faith-based online resources. All you need is an email address to sign up. Here are the instructions:
1) Click the ‘Sign Up’ button on the front page.
2) Click ‘I Belong to a Parish or Organization’, and then enter the name of our parish.
3) Enter your name and email address, and you’re all set!
Safe Environment Report
The Diocese of Springfield is committed to continue our efforts to work in partnership with local agencies to prevent any child from being abused or neglected. We also seek to bring about healing where abuse has occurred. Click Here to make a Safe Environment Report.
- Fr. Chris Comerford, Pastor
- Fr. John C Burnette, Pastor Emeritus (in private residence)
- Anita Olson, Office Manager
- Robin Canary, Office Assistant
- Sue Miller, Ministry Scheduler
- Tom Prior, Parish Communications
- Carla Hahn, Financial Secretary
- Pete Brosamer, Maintenance Manager
- Nick Blackburn, School Principal
- Michelle Gillespie, School Secretary
- Kate Tiemann, Organist